Working Model: Hybrid Working,
Employment Status: Full-time, Permanent.
Working hours: Monday to Friday.
Office Location: Sofia, Bulgaria.
Reporting to: Head of Product
In this role you will add value to PXP by:
Being at the forefront of innovation and shaping the future of technology. We are embarking on an exciting journey to build a next-generation platform that will revolutionize the way businesses operate and connect with their customers. To accomplish this ambitious goal, we are searching for a visionary Senior Product Owner to join our exceptional team. As a Senior Product Owner on our next-generation platform project, you can design, develop, and implement cutting-edge solutions that will power the future. This platform will leverage the latest technologies and industry best practices to deliver unparalleled performance, scalability, and security.
A typical week as a Senior Product Owner might involve:
- Collaborating with stakeholders to define and prioritize product requirements for the PXP platform.
- Creating and managing the product backlog, ensuring that it aligns with business objectives.
- Translating user needs and business requirements into clear and actionable user stories.
- Collaborating with development teams to ensure a shared understanding of product requirements.
- Participating in sprint planning, backlog grooming, and sprint reviews.
- Making data-driven decisions and balancing competing priorities to maximize product value.
- Providing guidance and support to development teams throughout the product development lifecycle.
- Staying up-to-date with industry trends and competitor offerings.
We are looking for someone who:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Business Administration, or a related field.
- At least 5 years of proven experience in the Fintech or Financial services industry as a Senior Product Owner or similar role in software development projects, with a focus on the payment industry.
- Strong understanding of the software development lifecycle and agile methodologies.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to communicate effectively and prioritise requirements to development teams.
- Familiarity with C# .Net Core, SQL Server, and other relevant technologies.
- Strong stakeholder management and communication skills. Relevant experience in payments, e-commerce, ideally payment gateways and alternative payment options, but also card payments or card acquiring.
- Has experience of implementing Lean / Agile product development approaches (especially Build-Measure-Learn, Minimal Viable Product).
- Has proactive and achievement-driven approach.
- Has excellent organizational and interpersonal skills.
- Is able to work in a rapidly changing and developing environment.
- Has excellent knowledge of the English language (written and spoken).
- Experience in using applications/tools such as Office 365, Visio, Project, DevOps/Jira, Splunk, Power BI, SQL, Postman/SoapUI would be advantageous.
What we can offer you:
Attractive package and other employee benefits such as:
- Hybrid Working
- 25 days holiday
- Additional medical insurance including dental and vision care
- Sport cards
- Food vouchers
- Social events
- Group bonus scheme based on company and individual performance
- Offices close to transport links
- Small and friendly team
- A diversified range of activities in an international environment
- To be a part of a supportive and dynamic team with ambitious, yet realistic objectives for the future
- An open communication culture
PXP Financial is a well-established and respected name within the card payment industry.
We boast an impressive and diverse client database across the globe and have over 30 years of experience within the payments space.
Our people are employed across our regional offices located in Bulgaria, UK, Austria, India and the US.
PXP are a leading payment provider with a reputation for a reliable payment and acquiring platform as well as offering operational excellence and best-in-class service for all of our clients.
We strongly believe these are fundamental values that contribute to our customers’ success because for our clients, regardless of sector, taking payment is one of the most important parts of their business.
The Bulgaria office is open daily and is ideally placed within a 3-minute walk from public transport stations located centrally in the city.